B.Com, PGDFMI, A.C.A.
Membership No. 140234
- He is partner of the firm and is ASSOCIATE member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- He has a vide experience of 5 years in the field of Audit, Accounts & Taxation.
- He has received Bronze Medal for his Diploma in Financial Markets & Insurance
- He has been active in Extra Curricular Activities at School and In College and has received various prizes for the same
- He has Stood First in International Photography Competition and Third In International Green Business Plan Competition in Chemozale 2010
- Specially conducted Government Internal Audit & Pre-Audit, Bank Audits, Stock Audit i.e. Oriental Bank of Commerce, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan etc.
- He has actively assisted and studied for a Police Case at Navrangpura Branch and provided guidance for the same to the authorities
- He has carried out vast research in the Demographics of India and also has superior knowledge about the economic scenario.
- He has updated and in-depth knowledge of Revised Schedule VI, Service Tax and VAT
- Conducted Statutory Audits of Private Limited Companies, Limited Companies, Government Undertakings, and Bank Branch Audit & Government Audit.
- He has attended lectures on topics such as “Sustainable Development – The way to grow a business in the current Economic Scenario (2012)”, “Information Technology & Business Growth”, “HR and Leadership for startups by Dr. T.V. Rao”, “Building a successful business in the technology sector by Mr. Niraj Gemawat”, “”Diversifying from a Family Managed Business (FMB) to build successful businesses by Mr. Achal Bakeri” At IIM – Ahmedabad.
Also seminars on topics such as “Succession Planning and Wills” etc have been attended from time to time by him.
Mr. Naman Pipara is the youngest partner the company has had since its incorporation. His dynamic approach, research and knowledge of Taxation, Argument skills as an Authorized Representative, motivation and deep knowledge and understanding of Information Technology make him strive to perform in all situations.