B.Com. (Hons.), LL.B., FCA
Membership No. 034289
- He is the founder partner of the firm and is a FELLOW member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- He has an experience of more than 30 years in the fields of Direct Taxes, Auditing i.e. Internal Audit, Pre-Audit, Statutory Audit, Management Audit, System Audit, Accounting, tax consultancy and management consultancy.
- He is proficient in handling Accounting matters, Income Tax matter search cases and appears regularly before various Income Tax authorities including Income Tax Appellate Tribunal and Income Tax Settlement Commission.
- He is a consultant for the Economic Offences Cell of C.I.D. Crime, as well as City Crime and various Police Station of Government of Gujarat State to provide valuable guidance and expert opinion and guide with regard to complex economic crime cases.
- He looks after the overall control and management of the firm at Ahmedabad Head Office.
- Government of India nominated Independent Director on the Board of State Bank of Travancore, a Nationalized Bank having business of Rs.1.2 Lacs Crores and Chairman of Audit Committee of the bank.
- Regularly provided Training to Class IV and Class V officers of State Bank of India at State Bank Academy Gurgaon and State Bank Staff College Hyderabad on “INTENSIVE ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL STATEMENT” which is a 3 days workshop.
- Attended Workshop for Audit Committee Members of the Boards of Banks on November 2, 2011, at Conference Hall – 205 organized by Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT), Hyderabad.
- Completed Institute of Chartered Accountants of India Certificate Course in IFRS.
- Attended Interactive Meeting of the Officials of Ministry of Finance, Reserve Bank of India and Independent CA Directors on the Board of Public Sector, Private & Foreign Banks on 7th December, 2010 at Hotel Crowne Plaza, Friends Colony, New Delhi hosted by NIRC of ICAI.
- Has undertaken “the Role of Professional in New Milieu” Learning Activity within the Framework of the Statement on continuing Professional Education at Kamaraj Arangam, Anna Salai, Chennai on 11/01/07 to 13/01/07 organized by International Affairs Committee.
- Reading and Individual Home Study:
- Study on Valuation of Property on 04/01/2010
- Study on Block Assessment on 05/01/2010
- Study on Bank Agenda papers of SBT Meeting on 14/01/2010
- Study on Dividend Stripping Issue on 10/02/2010
- Providing Training to the A.O. of Gujarat State Development Office at Rajkot on 27/07/2010
- Study on Deemed Dividend u/s.2(22)(e) on 21/01/2008
- Study on Development of Software for assets for PRI on 04/03/2008
- Group/Bilateral Discussion on Technical Issues:
- Meeting with RBI on Annual financial Insp. of SBT on 5/2/10
- Meeting of State Bank of Travancore on 25/06/2010
- Attending JITO Conference at Ahmedabad on subject of Share Market, B2B Market, Discussion on Technical aspect etc.
- Discussion on Double Entry Accounting Aspects of PRI.
- Training provided to Staff for presentation of Assets verification on 06/08/2008
- Attended the following Seminars organized by Ahmedabad-ICAI:
- On “All India Conference on Corporate & Fiscal Laws” at Tagore Hall, Ahmedabad on 25-26/11/2005
- On “S/O Corporate Governance” at Shantinath Hall, Ahmedabad on 30/12/2005
- On “BPO Outsourcing of Accounting Services” at Shantinath Hall, Ahmedabad on 18/07/2005
- On “Teleconference on Service-Tax – Recent Development” at C.C.Chokshi Library on 20/11/2004.
- On “Information System Audit of Banks” at Shantinath Hall on 04/12/2004
- On “Relevant Issues, Communication Skills & Allied Laws” at Shantinath Hall on 28-29-30/12/2004
- Has attended seminar on “International Conference on “Redefining The Accountancy Profession: A Measured Response To Global Challenge” at Jaipur on 11-13/03/2004 organized by ICAI.
- Has attended Seminar on “Training Programme for Peer Reviewers” at Ahmedabad on 01/12/2003 organized by Peer Review Board.
- Has Attended Seminar on “Companies Auditor’s Report Order, 2003” at Shantinath Hall, Ahmedabad on 28/02/2004 organized by A’bad-ICAI.
- Has attended “Important Aspects of FEMA” at Ahmedabad on 21/07/2001 organized by Ahmedabad ICAI.
- Has attended “All Gujarat Golden Jubilee Celebrations Conference” at Ahmedabad on 18-19/09/1999 organized by Ahmedabad ICAI.
- Completed Training program on Information Systems Audit Course of ICAI at Ahmedabad in December, 2001 (the Board of SSI Ltd.).
Mr. Gyan Pipara, the founding partner, has been the very essence of our firm. He is well known for his calm composure, deep knowledge of subject matter, updated knowledge of case laws and love for Direct Taxes when he is representing a client.
He is a visionary who has abetted the phenomenal growth of the company. His vision and outlook is so tremendous that it cannot be matched easily and is respected by many corporates and strategists that want to expand.
His hard-work, sincerity, dedication and love for Practice has been the motivation and guiding light for all the partners, employees and associates.
He is known to create a lasting impression in the minds of people who meet him, and his charismatic smile comforts everyone around.