Membership No. 037982
- He is partner of the firm and is FELLOW member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- He has a vide experience of 27 years of practice in the field of Project Finance, Auditing and Evaluation.
- He is specialized in field of Auditing & Accounting. He has a vast experience of 10 years in the field of Migration of Single Entry Accounting System in the Accrual Based Double Entry Accounting System
- He has represented GIIC as its Nominee Director on the Board of several Assisted Companies like Sentrogen Textiles Mills Pvt Ltd, Ginni Textiles Ltd, Kiran Textiles Pvt Ltd, Chimney Hotel & Resort P. Ltd. etc.
- Participated in Asia Pacific Conference on International Accounting Issues held at Honolulu, Hawai, USA in October 1991 as representative of GIIC.
- Has undertaken two days Conference on Direct and Indirect Tax on 17/11/2011 at Tagore Hall, Paldi, Ahmedabad organized by ICAI
- Has undertaken 1 day Seminar on Gujarat VAT on 26/11/2011 at Shantinath Hall, K.V. Patel Hall, Ahmedabad organized by ICAI
Mr. Pravin Mahetalia is a very experienced and calm person. His deep insight into his subject defines the passion that he has inside him.